Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer message (XP-300) keeps saying it is offline. I…

Customer Question
The printer message (XP-300)...

The printer message (XP-300) keeps saying it is offline. I need to connect it to the computer. Everything I see looks like it is connected. Help!! DS

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Where do I find this info?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Printing from PC. Printer name is EPSONA109C1. My network connection is thru AT&T U Verse.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been happening on and off for about 3 months. Usually I just unplug from wall outlet and after a few minutes I plug it back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Just what do I do if it continues to happen.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
4/1/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Usually, if you install the printer again via the printer software, it will fix the issue.

Click here: https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/XP-Series/Epson-XP-300/s/SPT_C11CC01201

Click on Downloads

Click on Download next to Drivers and Utilities Combo Package

Run the downloaded file to start the installation