Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Officejet 4650. I cannot keep it connected

Customer Question
I have a Officejet...

I have a Officejet 4650. I cannot keep it connected wireless. Can I connect a cable to the printer straight to the router

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Just got it last month

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have two pcs and a ipad. pcs are running windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since I bought it. Was online with HP last week for 2 hours. worked for one day. Have also checked with internet provider, and no problems on their end

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to get it to work and stay working

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
4/1/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you tell me the make and model no. of the router?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ubee mta

Can you check the bottom of the router and let me know the model no.