Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have just purchased a canon pima MG 3029. I have a mac…

Customer Question
I have just purchased a...
I have just purchased a canon pima MG 3029. I have a mac desktop, iPhone, and iPad pro. I have been able to connect the computer and printer on my wireless network. I am unable to connect the printer to my phone of iPad. I have downloaded the app from the app store, and keep getting into an endless loop.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hi Gordon,

Which app did you download from the store?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it was canon/selfie???? something like that. It now appears on my phone as CANON PRINT

Okay, that is the correct app.

What is not working? If you open the app, you are not able to print?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I absolutely object to having to pay for something that should have worked in the first instance for a brand new product. I was trying to connect to canon's help desk and I've been redirected to this site. I see no reason to continue. I'll try to contact Canon directly on monday and if that doesn't work, I'll return the printer. End of story.