Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is an HL-22500DN It just won't stop printing, I have gone…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, it is...

Hi Pearl, it is an HL-22500DN It just won't stop printing, I have gone into cancel print docs and still keeps pumping the pages [blandk] out

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

1-2 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Kim was printing 10 pages of something when this started, I came in at 8, cancelled all printm, but still going

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2017
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 1 year ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

I will help you now.

Are you trying to connect this printer over a wireless network, or with a USB cable direct to computer?