Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I purchased an XP830 and lost the disc and owners manual, so…

Customer Question
I purchased an XP830...

I purchased an XP830 and lost the disc and owners manual, so I can't set-up the scanner. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson XP830, new.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC. Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been an issue since I plugged it in, since the disc and owners manual were lost, I didn't know how to set it up. I've been traveling and just now had the chance to contact you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2017
Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Please click link below to download the drivers.

https://ftp.epson.com/drivers/epson16387.exe

Also please find user manual attached

Did you manage to download the drivers?