Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is new and connected wirelessly I scanned pictures and…

Customer Question
It is new and...

It is new and connected wirelessly I scanned pictures and they worked the first time , anyway I could see them but could not figure out how to e-mai them. Then when I tried again they became black with a little white (not what I want. )which box do I check when it is on the computer? I tried two of them.

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

1 month old. WF-3620/WF-3640

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Window 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

I sent e-mails last week but it would not do it today.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Are you making the scans from the printer itself or from the computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason