Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is connected to my laptop wirelessly but when i go to…

Customer Question
It is connected to...

It is connected to my laptop wirelessly but when i go to print it says it is offline

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Pixma mx926, 3 days old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc, hewlett packard, would it be microsoft

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was printing fine, then i tried to scan a document, now when i try to print from laptop it shows mx920 fax ready and mx920 with green tick is offline

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 1 year ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

Customer/p>