Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HP Pavillion Computer won't start. A screen says boot

Customer Question
HP Pavillion Computer won't...

HP Pavillion Computer won't start. A screen says boot configuration is missing

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About a year. where do I find the model.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just today. when I tried to turn off the computer last night in the usual way, it would not shut off and I had to use the power switch

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

It's a computer rather than a printer issue.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2017
Technician: Jay D, Computer Engineer replied 1 year ago
Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hullo
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi are you there
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok, do not charge. this all looks so slow that i think i'll give up. thanks for trying.

Hello I am back, please confirm the model of the computer so that I can give you the correct information. Jay