Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Had Fios out here and we believe they unpluged our printer…

Customer Question
Ok had Fios out...

Ok had Fios out here and we believe they unpluged our printer from computer. I have tried every possible way to re connect it. no luck

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Canon looking for model

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Jusr happened when fios came out

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
3/22/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Please give me a few moments to review your problem, and I will get right back to you.

To correct the connection problem with your printer, we will need to reset your printing system, uninstall your printer software, restart your computer, and download and install the latest drivers for your printer from the official manufacturer's support website. I can show you how to do this interactively. Please let me know when you are ready to continue.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ive already paid $23 dollars. no results

I apologize for the delay. I just got online. I can help you now.

What is your computer operating system? You can display the operating system by selecting the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen. Then select the About Mac item on the menu.

John, Computer Science Engineer