Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It will not get out of Printer Tray Jam! I have turned off…

Customer Question
It will not get...

It will not get out of Printer Tray Jam! I have turned off the machine. Also I have cleared the back tray, and then open the top and closed. This usually resolves the situation.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

MOdel # MFC-J6710DW

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Toshiba PC ! Using WiFi to Print.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A p It started before a left on vacation. I am back. Has not worked fopr a week.

Technician's Assistant: This sounds important. The printer expert will definitely help you with this. I'm going to connect you with a printer expert who has 5075 happy customers and a 4.6 out of 5 Rating. Anything else we should know before I connect you?

Thank you

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My Printer is Brother Model MFC-J6710DW.
It has a Paper Jam in Tray; But the paper is no longer stuck in printer. It has been removed. But, The Tray Jam is still listed on the screen?
Answered in 1 day by:
3/22/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Please give me a few moments to review your problem, and I will get right back to you.

You have to open and close all the doors and move all the release levers in the paper path to clear the error flag.