Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am getting a printer Error ADF and have gone through

Customer Question
I am getting a...

I am getting a printer Error ADF and have gone through entire unit there is no jam

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Workforce 545 EPSON

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just started all fine before/.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Still getting error lights flashing power, WIFI and Auto Answer

ok, but it was only 2 minutes, I want to ensure that we do the instructions correctly please

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
any ideas?

I sent a reply to you, it seems you missed it.

I will repeat it

it was only 2 minutes between the time I gave you the instructions and your reply, I want to ensure that we do the instructions correctly please, which requires a 10 minute wait to ensure the circuit is completely drained of all power.

Are you willing to do the instructions as requested?

Please let me know