Printers

I have a cannon pixma 3620 all in one and it was printing…

Customer Question
I have a cannon...

I have a cannon pixma 3620 all in one and it was printing fine then after replacing the ink cartridges it no longer is printing. the wifi is connected, printer on ink full set on 8.5x11 paper and everything I hit print I get printing error please help. I have unplugged while on and waited 8 seconds and replugged up and still doing... Read full answer

I have a cannon pixma 3620 all in one and it was printing fine then after replacing the ink cartridges it no longer is printing. the wifi is connected, printer on ink full set on 8.5x11 paper and everything I hit print I get printing error please help. I have unplugged while on and waited 8 seconds and replugged up and still doing the same.

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

No it printed last week after replacing the ink but yesterday nothing but spitting out blank pages. the printer is less than a year old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC EI 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing when I hit print it sounded like it was going to print and then nothing the printer error stated print job not responding

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/8/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 2 years ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you installed the Pixma software again on the computer? Usually, this is a driver/software issue and requires the software/printer to be reinstalled.

No I haven't put will now

Okay, thank you.

Let me know how it goes

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I have a Cannon MP520 copier, scanner fax machine. I have an
I have a Cannon MP520 copier, scanner fax machine. I have an error message that says: Cannot communicate with the printer. Turn Enable bi-directional support on in the printer's Properties dialog box.… read more
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B
ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line,
Information Technology
My Epson 3620 printer is not even 1 year old. I put all new
My Epson 3620 printer is not even 1 year old. I put all new ink cartridges in and all I get is an error code: 0x97. I did a print head cleaning and got a blank page and the same error code. I've tried… read more
John - Tech Expert
John - Tech Expert
Computing Network Management and Design
I have a Canon 3620. Both the alarm and black ink lights are
I have a Canon 3620. Both the alarm and black ink lights are blinking yellow, and when I try to print from my mac I get an error message indicating black ink needs replacement. So I replaced ink, no i… read more
David L
David L
Stop searching for answers—
My wf-3620 remains in error state ever since it reported low
my wf-3620 remains in error state ever since it reported low ink levels. But I've now replaced all the ink cartridges and tried everything to correct the error state. I'm running Windows 10.1. … read more
I had bought a cannon all in one printer model PIXMA TR8520.
I had bought a cannon all in one printer model PIXMA TR8520. I had followed all drictions in the manual. However after slecting the language, it did not asked me for the country. So I kept proceeding.… read more
Printer and Office Tech,
I have a Cannon Pixma MX 922 printer. Yesterday I was making
I have a Cannon Pixma MX 922 printer. Yesterday I was making copies by laying the original on the glass plate scanner and then pressing copy. It was working fine until the printer ran out of ink (just… read more
Technician,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I have set my WF-3640 printer, from first use, to print from
I have set my WF-3640 printer, from first use, to print from Cartridge 2 (8.5x11 regular paper). Yesterday, when I attempted to print something, the screen indicated that paper is out or jammed in Car… read more
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B
ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line,
Information Technology
I have a Canon PIXMA MP560 series and I just got a message I
Hi... I have a Canon PIXMA MP560 series and I just got a message I never seen before .... B200... Printer error has occurred. Unplug the power cord and contact the service center... Will not print the… read more
Printer and Office Tech,
Printer ran out of paper, running fine up to that point,
Printer ran out of paper, running fine up to that point, paper reloaded, would not print. Unplugged, replugged, hit reset, hit start, nothing. 9 hours later, it did print the email I was trying to pri… read more
Engineer,
I have a Cannon PIXMA MP830 printer. It ran out of ink and
I have a Cannon PIXMA MP830 printer. It ran out of ink and it's been a couple of months before I just replaced three ink cartridges. Tried to print and NOTHING, BLANK PAPER. I did the nozzle cleaning … read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
My printer is using an awful lot of ink! I dont see any leakage.
My printer is using an awful lot of ink! I don't see any leakage. I use about a pack of paper in 2 months... mostly black/white. The last 2 cartridges of ink didn't do right. The first one printed 25-… read more
Retired,
I have a cannon pixma ip 1500 printer and I installed new ink
I have a cannon pixma ip 1500 printer and I installed new ink cartridges and it still won"t print.Does it have to be cleaned because I havent used it for about 8 months. thanks for your help.… read more
Engineer,
Stop searching for answers—
I have a cannon mp830 and it is flashing an alarm and copy
I have a cannon mp830 and it is flashing an alarm and copy light. do not know what to do, when I open it, the colors do not slide over like they usually do and I replaced all of them yesterday. what t… read more
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions
Technician, Developer,
Just bought a used Canon ip3000. I attached it to a PC running
Just bought a used Canon ip3000. I attached it to a PC running XP. Downloaded the ip3000 driver and the computer is driving the printer OK except nothing prints on the paper when it runs through the m… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
I have Windows XP. I have a Dell 720 Printer. I put in a
I have Windows XP. I have a Dell 720 Printer. I put in a new black cartridge and opted out of the "test" which instantly followed. Now, the printer only spits out blank paper and will not print any do… read more
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions
Technician, Developer,
I have cannon pixma 2000 and i replaced the ink and now it
I have cannon pixma 2000 and i replaced the ink and now it flashes 4 times and will not reset. I also have a cannon pixma 2160D replaced the ink and it dont want to reconize the ink being replaced.… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
I just installed my third printhead in my 5300 printer and
I just installed my third printhead in my 5300 printer and my problem continues. It just spits out blank paper and will not print.… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
My Canon Pixma 780 stopped working. Yesterday it was printing
My Canon Pixma 780 stopped working. Yesterday it was printing B&W documents with streaks. I loaded two new black ink cartridges, and they are being "read" as a quarter full. Today, nothing comes out -… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,