crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I purchased a X2650 printer from a yard sale,the disk to

Customer Question

I purchased a X2650 printer from a yard sale,the disk to connect to my printer is missing. Can I order one from your web site?
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 6 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The printer is over 7 years old so the software that is normally on the Lexmark website is not available anymore. Usually, with newer printers, you can download the needed software online instead of using the CD but that is not the case with your printer.

Also, the printer is not designed to run on newer systems such as Windows 10.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.