Bob James
Bob James, IT Support Specialist
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certification & Network Support Certificate @ University of Phoenix
96807910

HOW TO INSTALL INK CARTRIDGE UNABLE TO GET TO DISMOUNT

Customer Question

HOW TO INSTALL INK CARTRIDGE
UNABLE TO GET TO DISMOUNT
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
need to install ink cartridges (2)
Expert:  Bob James replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help.

Please Note: You may be offered a "Premium Service / Remote Assist", it is automatic once we respond. Please feel free to disregard it, we can revisit that option if it becomes necessary.

Please give me 2 minutes to get the instructions.

Thanks,
Bob

Attached are the pages from the user guide that specifically show how to replace the ink cartridges.

Please let me know if you need more assistance.

Thanks,

Bob