John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer just comes up as error for printing. I have

Customer Question

My printer just comes up as error for printing.
JA: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I have turned the printer off and on and rebooted my computer and I still can't print.MFC7630N
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing happened. It has never been an iussue
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I know of
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know if the printer is connected via USB or WIFI and if you can print on it from another computer (in case you have one)?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Are you still there? How should we continue, do you still need help? I am waiting on you here since your last reply.... Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. Thank you.