John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

The printer used to work with wifi. Now does not, It is

Customer Question

the printer used to work with wifi. Now does not
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is about 3 years old I think. The model is Brother - looking for the number now
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: where do i find model #? Running on windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: been about tow or three weeks. Dont think anything happened but we did have some computers in basement that were removed.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how can I look up model # of my brother printer? Where is this?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I want my Brother printer to work with our wifi. It usd to now suddenly does not. My payment - I only want to pay for this fix, not a monthly subscription. Please verify that is the case. The site is very confusing with reference to this as I believe you might have heard others say before.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If someone cannot help me right now as suggested by page when I put my credit info in, I desire to cancel this process. I was/am willing to pay for help and the first person typed I would be helped with this simple problem. There seems to be a problem on your end
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You have not completed my request so I would like to cancel and get a refund. Thank you
Expert:  Sudipto replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 9 months ago.

Do you have tried anything to solve this problem, so that I can skip those same steps.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
it is an MFC-7360N printer. We turned the machine and computer on and off.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Received no help at all. Please verify that I am not getting charged anything.?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Very disappinted that this service did not call me.