Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

This is my second Polaroid Zip print. The first one was

Customer Question
consider by Polaroid to be...
This is my second Polaroid Zip print. The first one was consider by Polaroid to be defective. Same old problem I pick a pic to print and it either says busy or it flashes red on status light and then does nothing?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Polaroid Zip
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It is a replacement and I got this one by UPS today
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yah fix my problem I'm tired of getting to replace this printer.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
1/9/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I can see how tiresome it is, to have a printer fail repeatedly in the same manner.

I suggest first of all, that you install the driver for the printer, properly, removing all previous (presumably defective) printer configurations in the computer first.

I can give you instructions how to do this, step-by-step, so as to have a maximum likelihood of a favorable result.

However, I will first have to know:

- What computer do you have, Windows PC or Apple computer?

- What Windows version is on it? or if Apple, what MAC OS X 10.x version?

If you aren't printing from a computer, but from a Android or iOS/Apple/iDevice handheld, then there are appropriate printing apps for a Polaroid Zip printer, to use for printing. And I can instruct you on the proper source and choice of one of those, also, if that's the case.

Let me know what you are using to print to the Zip printer, and I will instruct you further and in detail as appropriate.

Russell H., Printer and Office Tech