Syseng
Syseng, Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft Certified with over 17 years experience in system integration and development
13852270

I am a beginner with my MX922 printer. What I need is a

Customer Question

Hey, I am a beginner with my MX922 printer. What I need is a video on how is works -- starting from the geginning. I will be glad to pay for such a video. Tell me where to find the most elementary instruction on how to use thie printer.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?
Customer: Purchased June 8, 2015
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Printing from a PC. Using Microsoft 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I am learning slowly how to use the printer. Some of it I have learned. Some of it I have not. How can I find one of your videos that tells me in the most elementary way how to use the printer/scannjer
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Sure. I need to know how to reach an elementary video on how this thing works.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Syseng replied 8 months ago.

My name is David.

The video at the following link covers nearly all the features of the printer.

click here

Please let me know if this is what you need or if you need videos focused on specific features of the printer.

Thank you,

David.