John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon Printer black cartride 210 color 211. I

Customer Question

I have a Canon Printer black cartride 210 color 211. I recently replaced cartridges both. Printer will not work Printer lights on Alarm is on. Can you assist or please send me a new users guide.
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: No. I have replaced cartridges in the past. When I go to print nothing happens. In the past it worked fine.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC HD it is fairly new. only about 1-1/2 years. all connections are fine
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This is recent. I only recently tried to print.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this moment. Also the Alarm light is on.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jesse Brower replied 8 months ago.

Have you tried re-seating the cartridges by removing them and re-inserting them? It's possible they are aligned incorrectly

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am not sure how I got to this site and had to pay. I was on with Canon Printer. I want and expect a refund. NOW

Unfortunately I cannot help you with the refund process, but I am sure that our customer service department will help you out with that if you're dissatisfied with this service.

I would still recommend re-seating your ink cartridges, though; the other thing I recommend trying is removing them and wiping them off with a clean piece of paper towel to ensure that nothing is preventing them from making contact inside of the machine

I'm sorry to hear you are upset, but I hope that this advice helps!