Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Schow to save a scaned document to a folder, its new a canon

Customer Question
schow to save a scaned...
schow to save a scaned document to a folder
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: its new a canon mg6821
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It saves the scan in the garden but cannot move it to a folder
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 11 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

How do you scan to the computer? Using Scan button on the printer?

Do you have MP navigator installed in your computer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
No I no how to push the button but can't move the scanned image to a file folder on my computer.. All I can do is delete it or print it.

I apologize for the delay in my response.

May i know the scanning software you are using?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
John, Computer Science Engineer