Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

I am having a problem with my Epson L355 Printer. Just

Customer Question

Hi this is Philip I am having a problem with my Epson L355 Printer. Just started useing it after 2 week when it was working perfectly but now I have ghosting on the writing and lines. I have tried doing the re-alignement of the heads several time but it does not resolvethe problem. Is there anything else I can try?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The printer is 12 month old and the model is L355
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: mAC BOOK AIR
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I used it on the 23rd December before Holidays got back to wotk yesterday and the problem was there
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you perform a cleaning cycle please, to do this hold the stop button for 3 seconds then release and this will start the cleaning cycle.

Let this complete and tell me if it then fixes up the printing quality

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
NO GOOD DID NOT WORK SO TAKING THE PRODUCT BACK THANKS
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Thanks

It is the internal printhead that has faulted and will be leaking

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you