Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

I have 4 Epson L-805 printers. There is settings for

Customer Question

I have 4 Epson L-805 printers. There is settings for watermark. You can either have a bitmap or text file. When I print my photos the watermark doesn't appear. If I print a word document then it appears.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: they are less than a year old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I print over 75 photos a day. I'm trying to create my own watermark that is fast and simple.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: PC
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: windows 7 on one PC. This is the one I use. I'm also using Microsoft 365 on this person computer. No luck on either
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to ensure that the watermark option is selected in the printer settings before printing the photos.

What software are you printing the photos from?

Let me know if you need remote assistance with this.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.