John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a SX720 HS. Until recently when app updates occurred

Customer Question

I have a SX720 HS. Until recently when app updates occurred I have had no problems sending photos to my iPhone 6S. I now can no longer send photos to my device. I have re-entered it multiple times. I get to the point where I have selected and say yes to send - all I ever get Is DISCONNECT!! HELP!!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
Let me know when you could be online so that we can get started to fix this.