Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I've lost the installation disk for my HP Officjet Pro 8610

Customer Question

I've lost the installation disk for my HP Officjet Pro 8610 Printer.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP OfficeJet Pro 8610; Windows 07/10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I haven't used it lately, I couldn't afford the ink. I only used it for scanning. I bought some ink but now something 'hit' my system so the printer software is unavailable.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Tell Andy my need for a replacement disk is essential and immediate. I've used HP products since I purchased an HP 9896 computer back in 1977-78.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

You won't be able to get a physical disc for it, but you can download the necessary program, just CLICK HERE

then download and install the Full Drivers & Software package.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.