John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have replaced the ink cartridges nd I am not able to

Customer Question

I have replaced the ink cartridges nd I am not able to print. It prints the heading in a light color but nothing else
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: Kodak ESP 5250
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: from a PC and It is Windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have had it for a couple of months and it just all of a sudden quit putting ink on the paper.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like to be able to do wireless printing so I can print from my smart phone if at all possibel
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 9 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please open the lid and remove the ink cartridges. Now, double check that there is no tape still left on the cartridge and insert them back into your printer again. Close the lid and try printing now.

Do you still have the issue?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No, thank you
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I would like my $5 back and disconnect from you.