John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

ERROR CODE 97, EPSON WORKFORCE WF- 3620, PC WINDOWS 7 HOME

Customer Question

ERROR CODE 97
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: EPSON WORKFORCE WF- 3620
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC WINDOWS 7 HOME PREM
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I printed an image from my phone this morning around 7am and now it won't print anything.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing else that I can think of. Will there be a charge for this?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Error code 97 meaning that it is an hardware issue and you need to replace your printer. Please get in touch with the Epson support staff and ask them to fix this hardware problem.

Below is the link for your reference :-

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-performance/my-epson-wf-4630-pro-printer-led-screen-error-code/9d577dff-75a0-4885-a10e-cf948f3f491e

Let me know if you have any questions for me. Also let me know if I answered your question and if you are satisfied with it.