John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I wish you a full 2017 happy yea. I have a MF 4150 with a

Customer Question

Hello and I wish you a full 2017 happy yea. I have a MF 4150 with a paper jam that I cannot see from either the top (where he cartridge is loaded) or the back paper delivery can you provide me with a maintenan ce picture showing me the best way to access the internal roller.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: canon mf 4150
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: 8.1 and I am trying to find the paper path (paper jam) and it has nothing to do with the computer conversation, please.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please follow the 17 steps found here ===> http://support-th.canon-asia.com/contents/TH/EN/8201347200.html <==== CLICK THERE

That should help. If it does not work, please let me know how old is your printer to see if it is still in warranty.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====