John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have and Epson workforce 7610. I can not keep it connected

Customer Question

I have and Epson workforce 7610. I can not keep it connected to wifi if it worked one day the next it would say offline. I can not get it back on line. I bought a connecting cable to try to connect it, have no idea how to connect it. I have a laptop, and can not find where the square connector end goes either on the printer or the laptop
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2 years about.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc windows 8
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has been on going. It worked fine then i could not print using wifi and it just says that I am off line in my control panel on my lap top, and no matter what I try I can not get it to go back on line. I don;t know why I got it back before. But if I used it one day it would be back off line the next
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's about it. Thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 8 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you installed the software again to setup the printer again?