Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

We are having problems with our connection between our

Customer Question

we are having problems with our connection between our computers and oure e-all-in-one B210 series printer. Shows it has a wireless connection, but when I look at the computer, it shows it as offline
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HP Photosmart Plus e-All-In-One B210
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 10 (upgraded to 10)
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: 2 days - just comes up showing it is off line. Have tried from both our desktop and this laptop
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

1. Touch the Wireless button on the product control panel, and then touch Wireless Setup Wizard. The Wireless Setup Wizard searches for networks, and then displays them in a list.

2. On the list of available networks, touch the network name (SSID) corresponding to your network.

3. If prompted, enter the WEP or WPA key using the on-screen keyboard, and then touch Done.

note:

Make sure that you enter the uppercase (capital) and lowercase (small) letters exactly. Otherwise, the wireless connection fails.

Make sure the product successfully connects to the network before continuing to the next step. The product prints a Wireless Network Test Report to confirm a successful connection.

note:

If a connection error message displays, make sure that the network name and security key are correct, and then follow the prompts to enter the information again.

After setting up wireless on the printer, restart the computer and try printing.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
We've already done the process you provided. We do not want the free trial or monthly service. Do not charge anymore to our credit card as we will deny any further billing.
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.

Are you able to print now?

Thank you.