Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have an HP ENVY 7640 e-All-in-One Printer series. Mac

Customer Question
computer JA: Can you guesstimate how...
I have an HP ENVY 7640 e-All-in-One Printer series. Mac computer
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: when i ask it to print it sends the request to the printer. The printer pings and then the document disappears and the printer window says the "media tray is empty"
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: 4 months old
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: since linking in my second computer
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have re installed the printer and done printer up grade checks. still does not print
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
1/5/2017
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 10 months ago
John, Computer Science Engineer

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

If the printer is connected via wireless, please turn off the printer, your computers, and then turn off the wireless router as well and wait 3 to 5 minutes. Then turn them all again.

If this does not work, please confirm if your printer is connected via wireless or with a USB cable. Also, what operating system do you have? (Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS X 10.6, etc)

Thank you and have a blessed day!

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====

John, Computer Science Engineer