John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a deskjet f300 series will the software version 7.0.1

Customer Question

I have a deskjet f300 series will the software version 7.0.1 work with windows 10
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Deskjet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: THE PRINTER IS AN F380 ALL IN ONE AMD IT IS ABOUT 8 YEARS OLD
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: THE COMPUTER IS AN ASUS AND THE OPERATING SYSTEM IS WINDOWS 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: tHE COMPUTER IS BRAND NEW AND I WANT TO KNOW IF THE SOFTWARE I HAVE WILL WORK WITH WINDOWS 10 AS I ONLY HAD WINDOWS XP IN MY OLD HP LAPTOP
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 8 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Yes, your Deskjet F300 will work fine with Windows 10 (there are drivers for it). The software will be of a newer date though, but I suppose that is no problem for you? If you wish, I can remotely connect to your computer and install it for you.

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck