Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

ESPSON ET-4550 ERRA MESSAGE OxF1, EPSON ET-4550, hp

Customer Question

ESPSON ET-4550 ERRA MESSAGE OxF1
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: EPSON ET-4550
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: hp windows10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: power falure when the power cam back on the printer gave this erra message power turned on and off error 0xF1 and directed me to the web sight
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at all
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Can you tell me when the printer was purchased?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
a year ago
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for confirming.

The exact age is important. This is a hardware failure related to a defective printhead. Epson heads are not serviceable, so at this point the entire printer would need to be replaced. Hopefully you are still covered by the factory warranty and can call (800)(###) ###-####to file a warranty claim. As long as you registered the printer when you got it, they usually double it to 2 years so you should be covered.

My apologies for the news.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,