John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am having problem with printer. Everthing seems normal but

Customer Question

I am having problem with printer. Everthing seems normal but dosen't execute when you push tthe print on Computer.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: one moment please.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC and what do you mean by OS give, me an example.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just began thi smoning
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no. My model # is MFC-J410W
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please download the driver for your printer from here ==> http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadtop.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfcj410w_us

Make sure to choose your operating system (Windows 7, 8, 10, or Mac OS X 10.6, etc, etc). If you don't know this information please click REPLY.

Otherwise download the version for your OS and then double click the downloaded file to start the installation.

Let me know if you need more help, please.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====