John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Image Garden freezes. I have to force quit every time i

Customer Question

My Image Garden freezes. I have to force quit every time i try to use it
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: 1 year old. Canon Pixma MG7720
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I don't think it ever worked. I thought I was doing something wrong so I never did anything about it. It stopped working when i try to scan
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, that's it
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
you can remotely access my computer
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Wow. I think I've just been scammed. I edited my payment information and got nothing in return. I'll file a complaint with the Attorney General's office.

There is no SCAM, why would you think that? Another expert has accepted your remote assistance request, she/he should contact you shortly either here in the chat or via phone. If this does not happen within the next 30 minutes, please call JustAnswer customer care so that they can connect you with the expert that accepted it:

USA / Canada 1-***-***-****

Please also reply here again, so that I know that you are being taken care of.

Thank you very much for your patience,

Lorenz

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
why can't the Technician connect to my computer? I've already submitted payment information.

I would be happy to help you out with this, but only customer care can. I was out for a few minutes and in the meantime another expert has accepted your remote assistance request as I´ve mentioned. Only she/he can perform the remote-assistance for you now. If they do not contact you, that is beyond my control, I am very sorry. You´d have to call customer care then.

I just wanted to accept it (it re-appeared for me to accept it), but now there seems to be an issue with your account, you should have received a notification about what is wrong. Please let me know once the issue has been resolved and I can connect to you and fix it up for you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I've already edited the payment information twice.

I understand, but the issue is, I cannot see anything billing related for your account, I am just a external contractor to JustAnswer as well and anything billing related, has to be handled by their customer care, I am really sorry. So please give them a call at 1-***-***-**** and try to fix the issue with them please. Afterwards, come back here and we can continue.... Thanks so much for your patience.