Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I just got a new Lenovo computer and install my EpsonFD076C

Customer Question

I just got a new Lenovo computer and install my EpsonFD076C (WF-7520 series printer. When I tried to print it says printing but nothing comes out. Am I missing a driver?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: around 4-5 years it is a Epson WF-7520
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: from a pc the model number of the printer is C441B
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just since I got my new PC and I insaa
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I installed it using a wireless router. So the wireless found the printer and installed it. It did not work it sent everything to the 11 x 17 paper cassette so I installed a driver and now nothing goes to the printer it just says it is printing
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Setup wireless once again on the printer by following the instructions in the link below.

http://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/wf7510/wf7510ug/source/printers/source/networking/tasks/network_setting_panel_wf7510_7520.html

After setting up wireless, download and install driver for your printer from the link below.

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/WorkForce-Series/Epson-WorkForce-WF-7520/s/SPT_C11CB58201#drivers

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>