Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

MG5420. I continue to receive the message that I have no

Customer Question
paper in the upper cassette...
MG5420. I continue to receive the message that I have no paper in the upper cassette (even though I am printing from the lower cassette) I take out the paper and refill and refit to no avail
JA: What's the make and model of the printer?
Customer: Canon MG 5420
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I am using an IPad
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It was working fine till last time. I turned it off for a day then it worked first time after restarting then hasn't worked since then
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so. I've fairly well described the problem. Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
1/3/2017
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Electronics Pete

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What app are you printing from?

What paper source is selected on the iPad within the printer preferences?

Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer