Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My wireless printer stopped working. I don't know how to get

Customer Question

my wireless printer stopped working. I don't know how to get it reconnected? Can you help?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Epson XP-430
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC. We just bought the printer a month or so ago. I think we have windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing. It's been printing fine. We do have snow, but I don't know if that would affect the printing.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just how I can do this without bothering the expert. LOL
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please setup wireless on your printer again. Follow the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CE59201~faq-293740

After setting up wireless on the printer, restart the computer (if needed), and try printing.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>