John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I cannot download. The disk does not have the scanner drive.

Customer Question

I cannot download . The disk does not have the scanner drive. I have talked with a tech before. Can you take over my computer and do it for me?? I wrote down what he said, but evidently did not get it all. That was in October... I bought this printer in August. Just never seem to have the time to sit down and do this....
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I bought it from Walmart in August. the model is PIXMA MG2922.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: The computer is a windows 8
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Never been able to scan documents in....The scan driver is missing from the disc.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Guess that is it !!!
Category: Printers
Expert:  PC_Wizzard replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble