PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Server, networking, desktop questions welcome.
69642585

I have a Canon printer/copier/scanner MG7120 and I can't

Customer Question

I have a Canon printer/copier/scanner MG7120 and I can't connect it to my WiFi router at home. I need instructions to connect it to my NetGear router. Can you help. I wish you could e-mail me the instructions to***@******.*** since it is so late and I am 69 years old and follow written instructions better than verbal when it come to electronics. Thank you John. By the way, my name is*****: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: This is the first time and I have had it about 15 months.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I am running Windows 10 on a Dell Laptop.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This has been going on for about 4 months when I changed the name of my printer in my computer. It was working fine until then.. Then it became intermittent. I don't have anything to re install it with. I didn't get any type of disc.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thanks but that is all. I would like it to be e-mailed to me since it is 11:30PM now.
Category: Printers
Expert:  PC_Wizzard replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

I did email you the link as well.

http://ugp11.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Tutorial/MG7100%20series/EN/TRL/trl-0003.html