Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

It's a wf2660. I go to print and it won't print. But it does

Customer Question
It's a wf2660. I go...
It's a wf2660. I go to print and it won't print. But it does if I unplug it and plug it back in. But that uses ink because it cleans itself
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Epson Workforce WF2660 and it's only about 6 months old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC , by operating system do you mean Microsoft 10?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Week or so. Nothing happened I just went to print and it wouldn't print. So I fiddled with it and finally decided to unplug it and when I did and plugged it back in it started working. Now that's what I have to do each time.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's abuot it.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
1/1/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you tell me, which version of Windows do you use ?

Are you still there?

Yes

Well I'm sorry but I have other things to do with my life then sit here and wait for a very simple question to be answered. I better not have a charge on my credit card and I want whatever this is suppose to be cancelled.

I asked you, which version of Windows do you use and you never answered that question then, how will start helping you ?

Sorry, I missed that Windows version part in your question.

The problem you are facing is generally caused due to corrupt firmware or software settings on your computer, did you checked all the printer settings, like page setup etc. on your computer ?

Even it got tired of waiting and started working. Thank you anyway.

I don't think, you got any of my replies.

John, Computer Science Engineer