Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Need to con nect to wireless sy6stem, Hl-l2360 DW, PC do not

Customer Question
need to con nect to...
need to con nect to wireless sy6stem
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Hl-l2360 DW
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC do not know what you mean by operating system
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: this is a new printer. I am justy setting it up
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
1/1/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please get instructions to setup wireless on the printer from the link below.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hll2360dw_us&faqid=faq00100107_003

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeARGVWU-t4

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>