Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I would like to go back to no connection and I am unable to

Customer Question
do so How can I...
I would like to go back to no connection and I am unable to do so How can I connect to my AIR MAC
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: It was just taken out of the box bought yesterday . It is a PIXMA MG7720
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MAC I use wireless Uverse
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Since I started it up . I accidently hit IAN wireless and needed to hit no connection and it will not go back to try and change
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just want to be able to print from my mac and Iphone
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
1/1/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you trying to setup your printer with a USB cable instead of through Wi-Fi?

John, Computer Science Engineer