John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a new Brother HL-L232OD Printer. I installed it with

Customer Question

I have a new Brother HL-L232OD Printer. I installed it with the installation disk and was able to print out a couple of things and then it would not printout some things I wanted and I wound up with a long queue of things to print. I uninstalled it and am trying to reinstall it with the installation disk but I can't complete the installation. I get a message that there is an error and do I want to retry the installation. I am frustrated.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I purchased it from Staples and I thought it was a new printer. The model is HL-L232OD
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I am using a Dell computer with Windows XP
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just purchased the printer a week ago
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 6 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

OKay, so I understand what you are trygin to accomplish.

I can help you, but to do so, i need to do a remote session with you.

A remote session allows our computers to connect together, so i can see your screen, and then guide you through the process to resolve the issue with your printer.

Let me know when you are ready to continue.