Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

New printer all in one 3700 I can't load ink cartridge I

Customer Question
new printer all in one...
new printer all in one 3700 I can't load ink cartridge I opened the case but the place to put cartridge is not in middle, it';s at end and can't access it
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: HP Deskjet 3700 all in onbe
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MAC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just got the printer. I plugged it in and then tried to put in cartridge place to put in cartridges is stuck on left side
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no,
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
12/31/2016
Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Please unplug the printer and open the cartridge access door and look for any packing material

that may be inside. When the printer is powered on and the cartridge access door is opened

the cartridge carrier should move to the middle so cartridges can be installed.

I checked, the area is clear of packing material
This is a new printer and I'm setting it up the carriage will not move to center
how do i get the carriage to move to center?
Please refund mob question money This is ridiculous
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. If you disconnect the power cable, you can move the printer carriage to the center manually by applying a gentle amount of force. It should move to the center on its own, but it may be stuck. If the problem is a minor one, manually moving the carriage with the power disconnected may resolve the problem, so that it moves to the center on its own when he door is opened with the power on,

If you are satisfied with my advice, I would appreciate a Good or Excellent rating. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR ARE HAVING PROBLEMS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, SO THAT I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ADDITIONAL SUPPORT THAT YOU NEED. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be of service. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY TIME AND EFFORT WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!

Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer