John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

As i explained to pear i should have gotten in touch w/ all

Customer Question

as i explained to pear i should have gotten in touch w/ all consumer electrics. All of the wireless devises in my home have been hacked regardles of os system . android hp iPhone , macbook , smart tvs etc. i am about to buy a new all in one pc from you. however i really need to know exactly what i have to replace, i alread bought a new hp printer to replace the same one i had in Jan because windows 10 ws not compatible. so sin Jan 7 ofthis year ive been thru4 cumputers, 2 phones etc. and still dont have a compute!. please help me end this night mare with what i have to purchase that you offer
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: the new one is still in the bos, bought it last week to replce the one i bought injan. its a 6830 e all in one.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: windows 10 pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i made the huge mistake of upgrading both computers to windows 10, and the nightmare hasnt ended, excep fo the full hack on every wireless devise in my home. ive change several ip addresses already. i am going to purchase a pc from you right after you advise me of all the addition products you offer, as well as some advice about what else i would need
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Which security products do you plan on purchasing with the computer? As this is more important then the computer itself.

Please let me know