John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Trying to set up. When I follow the printed directions my

Customer Question

Trying to set up. When I follow the printed directions my printer doesn't respond exactly. For instance when I got to step 2 and turned on the printed it gave me a choice of English or French. English is what I wanted and the screen will not allow me to move up or down or to proceed to my choice of counry or day and time. How do I do that?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Just bought the printer home from the store and attempting to st t up for my use. It is an Epson WF-2750?WF2760.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Dell and haven't gotten to anything but being able to turn it on.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Well this is the third time I've said I just took the WK-2750 out of the box and am trying to set it up for use.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Simple directions to use to begin using your product.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I am looking up the problem with language selection, and will be posting something else, hopefully a suggestion or answer, within several minutes...

The up or down arrow buttons should allow you to move the highlighted choice, between

English

French

to whichever of the two you want. Then you press OK, to set that choice into the printer's configuration memory.

Does that answer your question, I hope? (I admit I reviewed that 'Setup' guide and it had no mention of how to go about choosing either language. Rather poorer documentation than some I have seen, for sure. My sympathies for the difficulty.)