VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

The paper is going into the duplexer. Then the screen says

Customer Question

The paper is going into the duplexer. Then the screen says there is a jam. I open the duplexer and remove the paper. It is not damaged or torn in any way. I replace the duplexer and try again and the same thing happens. I have checked other areas where the paper might be jammed and it seems clear.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a wf3540 and I'm sure I've had it at least 3 - 3 1/2 years.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc windows 8.1
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just today. First there was a jam under the tray. I removed that and then this started happening.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I'm starting to think that maybe the feeders are just too warn to grab the paper.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 9 months ago.

Do you have checked the rollers of the duplex unit, if they are moving freely or not ?

Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 9 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. I am the new Engineer who shall assist you. Are you ready to begin?