John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

HP office jet 4650, Put in new ink cartridge and it will not

Customer Question

HP office jet 4650
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Put in new ink cartridge and it will not print or copy Blank papers come out HP office jet 4650 less than a year old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC....do not know what OS means....was printing fine until we changed the ink cartridge
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: everything was fine until notified low on ink....changed ink cartridge and then couldn't print or copy. put old cartridge back in to see maybe we were doing something wrong and even with a little ink.....couldn't print with old cartrdige either
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: think thats about it
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

let me know what version of windows are you using...xp, vista, windows7, 8 or 10