John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am unable to print with my wireless printer. I ran the

Customer Question

I am unable to print with my wireless printer. I ran the Wireless network test and the diagnostic results showed no issues. I have a Deskjet 3050A printer - it is four + years old.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Deskjet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: four + years old it is a Deskjet 3050A model
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC and windows
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have been having issues for a few weeks "computer cannot connect to printer" type stuff. However, by shutting off and restarting the printer I have been able to print - but my luck has run out - I have 17 documents waiting to be printed
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The final event that triggered this was I installed a new but out of the package ink cartridge that apparently had dried out - I installed a new one and have not been able to print since - I do not know how the ink situation could be related - because I was able to print out the diagnostic report w/o issue
Category: Printers
Expert:  babyxdeja replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What am I getting into - how much is this going to cost me - I can buy a printer for a hundred bucks

I'll send a offer