Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Bought a canon pixma mx490 and can't get my ipad or dell

Customer Question
bought a canon pixma mx490...
bought a canon pixma mx490 and can't get my ipad or dell inspiron to be able to choose it as a wireless printer
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2016
Technician: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 12 months ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

Has the printer itself been setup yet to connect to your WIFI network? That would be the first step we need to verify.

Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

it tells me to follow instructions on my device
no control
help me fix without taking over my computer
my ipad and laptop both have found the printer
I hope it won't be 24 hours. I am setting this up for my step dad at his house.
are you there whoever is fixing my problem?
Technician: Quiksilver07070,
 replied 12 months ago
Quiksilver07070

The previous Expert opted Out.

So i am taking over.

My Name is ***** ***** can certainly help you get the printer up and running.

Technician: Quiksilver07070,
 replied 12 months ago

Lets try to get the printer up and running on the Dell.....THEN we can work on the mobile devices.

.

Do you have WiFi and is the Dell connected to the WiFi?

I already have it working form a true canon tech support person and it didn't cost me anything. So I don't need your help but your company can add the money I gave them to their profit
Technician: Quiksilver07070,
 replied 12 months ago

Well technicaly you have not PAID yet.....you have to RATE me at the top of the page to do that.

Thank you!

I don't see our conversation on the sight I am answering you from my phone now
Technician: Quiksilver07070,
 replied 12 months ago

Oh....well all you have to do is scroll up to the top of the webpage.......and you will see some stars (5 of them)

Clicking on the all 5 (i do believe that is the star to the far right) will yield a rating, and make me a happy expert.

LOL
Happy HOlidays!

but I still have to pay for nothing
Technician: Quiksilver07070,
 replied 12 months ago

no...you dont HAVE to......all you have paid up to this point (without rating with the stars) is a deposit. which will get returned after a couple days, once the question goes inactive.

if I don't rate I don't have to pay?
Technician: Quiksilver07070,
 replied 12 months ago

Exactamundo!

Technician: Quiksilver07070,
 replied 12 months ago

But, the expert gets nothign aswell. Thats me

thank you I rate you a five on making me feel better
Technician: Quiksilver07070,
 replied 12 months ago

I humbley Thank you.

But you have to click on the rating (at the top of the page)......to make it actually work.

how should I rate you if I don't know what to pay
don't want to pay
are you there Alex?
Alex I need to rate you. Can you come back please?
Technician: Quiksilver07070,
 replied 12 months ago

sorry, the AMOUNT you pay is already determined.

its showing $20

Technician: Quiksilver07070,
 replied 12 months ago

so, once you rate.....the payment wil go thorugh....and i will get half.

Thats how this site works.......the expert gets half of what the customer pays.

Its showing $10 on my end......so the amount you pay would be $20

I have already left the place where I was on the computer so I won't be able to rate. So I still have to pay?
Technician: Quiksilver07070,
 replied 11 months ago

No, you do not still have to pay.

On my end all you had to pay was a deposit and once this question goes inactive you will no longer have to worry about the deposit as it should be refunded.

Thank you for using just answer.

Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070